Psychological Facts of Dreams
Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams, it’s because that person misses you. -Psychological fact
It appears on the login page of twitter just now.
It interest me a lot, since just this morning, a friend of mine, Rosa, and I had a conversation about our dreams.
My dream last night was about my friends.
But as the dream continuous, I singled out a guy. ~.^ ^.~
So, yeah. I had all my hopes up reading the quote.
Just to make sure, I Binged up the sentence.
(Google failed me today, it isn’t loading in my computer)
And it is….. FALSE
Well, it is quite obvious that even though you know everyone in your dreams,
there’s a chance those you dream about doesn’t know you.
I’ve dreamed about Johnny Depp before,
and I’m quite sure he doesn’t know Lidwina Ayu Andarini exists, much less miss me.
But people say that the sentence actually goes the other way around.
In short, I’m the one who’s missing the guy.
Hmmm,, yerr probably there’s a little bit of truth about missing the guy.
Maybe it’s just a Valentine Day Syndrome.
Since I will most likely go solo (again) this Valentine Day.
(And I have the slimmest chance anyone asking me out in the next 6 hours)
So, If you dream about someone, it DOESN’T mean s/he is craaaaaaving to meet you.
But maybe it’s you’re the one who will give anything to meet him/her =3
Ooo yeah, a bit ov trivia of dreams :
1. You tend to forget 90% of your dreams, 10 minutes after waking up.
2. You can’t remember how your dreams started.
3. Everybody dreams, even blind people.
4. We only see faces we know in our dream.
5. Dream is symbolic
6. More dreams contains negative feelings, such as anxiety.
7. During a stage in your dream your body become paralyze so you don’t move in the way you move in your dream.
8. Real live situation around you when you’re sleeping incorporates in a way in your dream.
9. Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equal number of men and women.